shots part II
01 September 2005

I have taken a shot of the sundown once again at the same location today. Mauser*Girl had written this I have a little talent. This has pleased me very much since she is a very good photographer. I had borrowed a better camera today. Better is exaggerated, it is a 69,- euro digital camera from the supermarket.


The shot shows the yacht port again but I stood on a bridge and not on the landing stage. I like the appearance of the waves.


This one has not turned out satisfactory, the spiders had ended the fight for the area too fast. It looked in such a way, as if the spiders want to attack the duck.


Within the following days I will take some shoots of other beautiful corners from our city.


Blogger Mauser*Girl said...

Those are really nice, especially the top one. It's very clear, you can see all the ripples in the water.

The spiders are creepy!  

Blogger Diana Kennedy said...

I agree, these photos are very beautiful and could make awesome posters. I get somewhow "homesick" of Schleswig-Holstein.  

Post a Comment