three shots
31 August 2005

Here are three shots these I have made on Monday evening. The pictures haven't got good since I'm not a good photographer and the camera is also very bad. But the landscape looked wonderful in original...

This shot shows the exit of the little yacht port from our city.


I have made this shot half an hour later. I am in Geesthacht on a bridge over the river Elbe and look in a southerly direction.


Here is my hated car. Before the golf is the bank of the river Elbe. The bridge of which I have made the previous shot is on the right side. I have driven home shortly after this, the temptation was too greatly to slide the car into the river.

This was a joke, I would never soil the landscape with garbage. ;)


Blogger Mauser*Girl said...

I think the pictures are pretty, especially the first one. The colors are really nice in it. I would love to see what you can do with a very good camera.  

Blogger JgStephan said...

Please do not exaggerate.
Thanks! :)  

Blogger Mauser*Girl said...

I'm not exaggerating. I think you have a good eye for composition and colors. If you had a camera with higher resolution you'd probably take some really amazing photos.

If you ever get one, will you start a photoblog or get a page on Deviant Art? :D  

Blogger JgStephan said...

Don't take me to stupid thoughts, otherwise I must ask you for help again.  

Blogger Mauser*Girl said...

Well, Deviant Art doesn't require any setup. You just sign up for an account and start uploading. ;)  

Post a Comment