my boring life
10 August 2005

I have written nothing very long and I begin with what I wanted to do already before my break.

I stole this from europeans blog:

Things I have done in my lifetime, as of today:


() Smoked a joint
() Been in a wet t-shirt contest
(x) Crashed a car (My first car a Fiat Uno Turbo I.E. on slick ice.)
() Stolen a car
() Been in love
() Had a threesome
(x) Been dumped
() Shoplifted
(x) Been fired (Over eighty employees and I was one of them.)
(x) Been in a fist fight (Some weeks ago I caught an animal torturer and...)
() Snuck out of the house
() Had feelings for someone who didnt have them back
(x) Been arrested (But only half an hour! As teenager we took a bath in the open-air swimming pool at night and were caught.)
() Made out with a stranger
() Gone on a blind date
() Lied to a friend
(x) Been to Europe (I was in Europe almost everywhere but on still no other continent.)
() Skipped school
(x) Seen someone die (I saw a motorcyclist dying at the age of about six years.)
() Been to Canada
() Been to Mexico
(x) Been on a plane (I have flown six times but I have landed only five times.)
() Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show
() Thrown up in a bar
() Purposely set a part of yourself on fire
() Eaten Sushi
() Been skiing
(x) Met someone from the internet in person
() Been moshing at a concert (moshing?)
() Been in an abusive relationship
(x) Taken painkillers (Only in the absolute emergency.)
(x) Love someone or miss someone right now
(x) Lay and watch cloud shapes go by
(x) Made a snow angel
() Had a tea party
() Flown a kite
(x) Built a sand castle
(x) Gone puddle jumping
() Played dress up
() Jumped into a pile of leaves
(x) Gone sledding
(x) Cheated while playing a game
(x) Been lonely
(x) Fallen asleep at work/school
() Used a fake ID
(x) Watched the sunset (Often!)
(x) Felt an earthquake (No real earthquake but several kilograms TNT are intense either.)
(x) Touched a snake
(x) Slept beneath the stars (A couple of days ago.)
() Been tickled
(x) Been robbed
(x) Been misunderstood
(x) Pet a reindeer/goat (goats)
(x) Won a contest/race (Shooting)
(x) Run a red light
() Been suspended from school
(x) Been in a car accident (I have gone with over 40 mph to a car by my motorcycle.)
() Had braces
(x) Felt like an outcast (sometimes)
() Eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night
(x) Had deja vu
(x) Danced in the moonlight
(x) Hated the way you look
(x) Witnessed a crime
() Pole danced
() Been obsessed with post-it notes
(x) Walked barefoot through the mud
(x) Been lost
() Been to the opposite side of the world
(x) Swam in the ocean
(x) Felt like dying
() Cried yourself to sleep
() Played cops and robbers
() Recently colored with crayons/colored pencils/markers
() Sung karaoke
() Paid for a meal with only coins
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldnt
() Made prank phone calls when you were younger
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
() Danced naked in the rain
() Written a letter to Santa Claus
() Been kissed under the mistletoe
(x) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about
(x) Blown bubbles
(x) Had a bonfire on the beach (A couple of days ago)
() Crashed a party
() Gone rollerblading
(x) Had a wish come true
() Worn pearls
(x) Jumped off a bridge
() Screamed the word penis in public
(x) Ate dog/cat food (Cat food and I was about five years old.)
() Told a complete stranger you loved them
() Kissed a mirror
() Sang in the shower
() Owned a little black dress
() Had a dream that you married someone else
(x) Glued your hand to something
() Got your tongue stuck to a flag pole
() Kissed a fish
() Worn the opposite sexs clothes
() Been a cheerleader
(x) Sat on a roof top
(x) Screamed at the top of your lungs
() Done a one-handed cartwheel
() Talked on the phone for more than 6 hours
(x) Stayed up all night
(x) Didnt take a shower for a week (Involuntary! In the armed forces.)
(x) Picked and ate an apple right off the tree (And many other things.)
(x) Climbed a tree
() Had a tree house
() Are NOT scared to watch scary movies
() Believe in ghosts (???)
() Have more than 30 pairs of shoes
() Worn a really ugly outfit to school just to see what others say
() Gone streaking
() Played chicken
() Been skinny dipping
(x) Been pushed into a pool/lake with all your clothes on
() Been told youre beautiful by a complete stranger
(x) Broken a bone (My left thighbone into several splinters, repeatedly my right and left arms and fingers. A cervical vertebra was partially fractured...)
(x) Been easily amused
(x) Caught a fish then ate it
(x) Caught a butterfly (But not eaten!)
(x) Laughed so hard you cried
() Cried so hard you laughed
() Mooned/flashed someone (Mooned/flashed?)
() Had someone moon/flash you
() Cheated on a test
(x) Forgotten someones name
(x) Slept naked
() French braided someones hair
(x) Grown a beard (Never longer than three days.)


Blogger Sonja said...

I have a two questions here.
1. Are you still in the air, or did you jump out of a plane once?
2. How the heck did you break all those bones?  

Blogger JgStephan said...

As a little boy I have flown with a sporting aircraft. I went through five parachute jumps seven years ago, therefore no landing.
I'm not in the heaven yet. ;)

I don't have glass bones if you think this.
-My left thighbone (I hit a car with over 40 mph by my motocross bike)
-My cervical vertebra (In school at the sport lesson)
-My arms (Sport/climbed a tree/motocross bike/scrapping in school)
-My fingers (Sport/work accident with a safe...)

I was often very reckless but for some years has happened nothing more to me.  

Blogger Sonja said...

Thus goes the old saying "Sport ist Mord."
:)  

Blogger Diana Kennedy said...

Accident with a safe?
You tried to rob a bank? ;)  

Blogger JgStephan said...

@ European - This is correct.

@ Diana - My doctor has asked me the same question. :D

@ Dreadcow - Thanks! I have learned something again.
Now where you mention Mardi Gras, Spring Break occurs to me.

In Munich on the Oktoberfest was a very drunk American girl on the table and flashed her boobs. This encouraged some German girls to imitate her. :)  

Blogger Daydream Queen said...

Glad you explained the catfood/dogfood question...I was wondering. (shhhh...I did it too!)

I'm going to do this on my blog--for lack of anything better to do.  

Post a Comment