smurfs and the kkk
17 August 2005


smurfs Posted by Picasa

As a small child I saw very gladly the smurfs in the TV.
But are the animation smurfs in reality hid clansmen propaganda?
It is probably an older story, but today I heard first time of it.
In the InterNet I found some sites to this topic like these

http://www.evl.uic.edu/caylor/SMURF/aryan.html

I knew the Marlboro KKK conspiracy theory and I find it again and again merry, what some humans invent in such a way...


Blogger Diana Kennedy said...

Hahah! At lesat thats a funny conspiracy-theory. The smurfs are of the KKK! *LOL*

I guess you know that one: Look long enough on the backside of your German Personalauswqeis and you will see the DEVIL in the patterns!  

Blogger Mauser*Girl said...

That's an odd conspiracy theory, considering the Smurfs are Belgian.

They are, however, Marxists.
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Cinema/3117/sociosmurf2.htm  

Blogger Serena said...

Next, you're going to tell me the Ninja Turtles were actually the 4 horsemen, Splinter...God, and Shredder and his minions...duh!: the Anti-Christ.
Who didn't see that one coming?  

Blogger JgStephan said...

That becomes ever funnier!

@ Diana - I didn't discover the devil on my Personalausweis, but something other bad. My document is only valid up to 15.02.2003 and that is exceptionally no joke!  

Blogger Forzavryheid said...

HAHAHAHAHA!

True or not, I loved the Smurfs and Im not a Nazi (not unless you count MauserGirls test) or a member of the KKK, so it did no harm either way.

As far as Im concerned, people can slate ANY cartoon they want- as long as it isnt SpongeBob Squarepants... HE ROCKS!!  

Post a Comment