nightmares
31 August 2005

I had an evil nightmare tonight.
Within the last few days I haven't slept almost at all, I was very tired but I couldn't fall asleep. Yesterday afternoon, am fallen asleep and first woken up after over twelve hours. I usually sleep for about four to five hours.

Perhaps this sounds very strange, I often dream things which are so or so similarly realized. Sometimes I think I am not quite normal.

At full moon I speak very clearly in the sleep and you can understand every single word. Sometimes I'm away at full moon as a sleepwalker, too. I notice nothing of these small excursions and can't remember it.

This makes me uncertain very much and I don't know what I shall think of it.


Blogger Diana Kennedy said...

All while I do know its very pertsonal, what kind of nightmare did you have?  

Blogger Mauser*Girl said...

Hope you're feeling better and getting some sleep today.

And remind me to hide a tape recorder in your room during the next full moon. ;)  

Blogger JgStephan said...

@Diana - I cannot remember all details and it sounds certainly inconsequential. I haven't forgotten three cases.

An explanation first of all
I'm greatly afraid of the dentist because I have experienced many bad things there. I was treated by a drunken dentist during my army days. Another dentist carried out a root treatment without anesthetization. And much more...
The company where I have worked for ten years, was closed last year.

Now to the dream - I was in the company and another man wanted to reopen the company. My former colleagues were already on work, although the company was still closed. I ask several of my colleagues and nobody wanted to speak with me. It happened to me when I would be invisible and they couldn't hear me. I went to one of my dearest colleagues in our weapon department. David is an American Jew and he talked in English with a girl, this has looked like Mauser*Girl. Also David could or didn't want to hear me. The girl carried a nameplate with Mauser*Girl's real name and I said we know us. She said to me it must be a mistake and was annoyed. Suddenly came a loudspeaker announcement, I shall introduce myself to the boss.
On the way to the boss I soiled me with oil and I had a spot on the trousers. I had to stand in a row with applicants whom the boss selected after optics. He has looked at me from above to below, said I look impossible and I shall disappear.

In the next part which I can remember, I sit on the dentist chair. Two dentists treat me in a bestial way and it seemed very real.

In the last part, I see my parents completely dressed in black on a meadow. My mother cries, I ask both what happened and they don't talk with me. I turn round and see a gravestone on which my name stands.

Absolutely crazy!

@Mauser*Girl - I have already slept for two days, wait and drink tea.
At some fortuities with you, I already had the feeling you wiretapping me. ;)
I should really do this with the tape recorder, good idea!  

Blogger Mauser*Girl said...

LOL about the wiretapping Stephan. I swear, a I really don't have a camera in your house, even if I know when you clean your boots or when I magically appear whenever you're on the computer! :D

And I DO know what you look like. I'd like to think if we met in person, I'd recognize you.  

Blogger JgStephan said...

I hope you are then friendlier towards me than in my dream. ;)  

Blogger Diana Kennedy said...

Stephan, when I was 20 I worked in Schleswih Holstein on a big Country Esatte as a stable-maid. (They had over 30 horses) the estae was 15 km from the baltic sea, near Plön. Those where the happy days. Even tough the work was hard, those where the happy days. Before I got this job I travelled trough northern Germany on foot. I still have the sandy, spics wind in the nose when I see your photos. Your Photos from Geesthacht are already from the corner I was.

Your dream is really weird. I do dream-interpreation since many decades, but of course, it is difficult to analyze dreams of another. If I have had that dream I would take it as a warning that I am somewhat in a bad company. There is an important part of me that is not accepted by people who surround me. There is something I have to along with, myself.
he fact that in the dream Mauser*Girl was angry at you could be a key scene. Try to figure ouit for what she stands and this may be the inner instance of yourself who speak out a warning.  

Post a Comment