Made in Germany
25 August 2005

Tomorrow I have my Golf one week, on Friday I had become the car from the dealer. On the same day I already had problems with my car.

I went to the workshop on Monday and the fault wasn't found. At the test drive the defect didn't appear.

On Tuesday the car was in the workshop the whole day. The mechanics exchanged some parts and in the evening I fetched the car again. The same problems appeared on the home journey again.

Today my car was in the workshop again the whole day. I have got the repaired car back four hours ago. On the return journey I had the same problem again!!! The positive thinking hasn't brought me luck.

I am incredibly furious and I have one hour beaten the punching bag in my physical fitness room. I thought I could abreact me but I'm still furious.

I'm sitting now in front of my computer and the lent monitor. Why lent? My three months old monitor is still for the repair at the manufacturer. My television has broken also some weeks ago. All defect equipment is "Made in Germany".

Are German goods nothing more good?


Blogger Mauser*Girl said...

Since you bought your car from a dealer, does the warranty cover the repairs or do you have to pay for them? Can you take the car back to the dealership and exchange it for a different one? It sounds like this one is no good.  

Blogger Forzavryheid said...

Germany produced Michael Schumacher- so Germany is BRILLIANT!  

Blogger JgStephan said...

@Mauser*girl - The warranty cover the repairs and I don't have to pay this.
Before I can exchange the car, I must give the dealer the possibility of improving on the car. Unfortunately, the fault appears only sporadically, the famous demonstration effect.
I also could complain a lawsuit but this is very expensive and the denouement is uncertain.

@at80 - Has this not done Mr and Mrs Schumacher? ;) You are right, we can be proud of something.

Have you also heard this story? Franz Müntefering the chairman of our governing party criticizes Michael Schumacher because of his $10 million donation for the high tide victims in Asia. He doesn't like persons like Schumacher, he lives in Switzerland, he doesn't pay taxes in Germany and donates millions. He prefers poorer persons who have donated fifty cents or one euro.

If Schumacher is also very rich and a million is so much for him, like one euro for other persons, so it is anyway very generous. Schumacher pays taxes of several millions in Germany for his sold fan articles. Our politicians waste millions!

Regrettably our corrupt and incapable politicians do not disappear abroad.
I know I'm common and I wouldn't want to burden this guys on our neighbors...  

Blogger G said...

German goods usually have an extremely high repuation here in Australia - any non-asian goods do! Our markets are flooded mostly with cheap asian rubbish that usually breaks easily while decades old European or Australian made goods work fine. I had one of the first colour televisions in the country that worked until the day I threw it away.

It sounds like your politicans are a bit off... do you support any of the parties?

Alot of the other Aussie youth hates our current government but I think they're doing a great job. We're richer than we've ever been and our economy hasn't suffered in decades.

And we're Aussies! :p  

Blogger JgStephan said...

The German goods aren't bad but the quality has deteriorate within the last few years. The older goods still could be repaired if something broke. The newer goods often are not repairable and you can only dispose them. On the cases of much equipment stands a German brand, the insides, however, come from Asia.
I hope your new television is just as robust as your old one.

I support nones of our parties. I have a problem, are elections soon again and I cannot make up which disaster I shall choose. However, if I don't go to the elections , I support little extreme parties. :(

The politicians embezzle money and economize into their own bag. If the rogues are caught, you read in our newspapers from this for several days and after which everything is forgotten. If the politicians had a little bit decency, they would step down after such crimes.
In my opinion something like that should be punished and such persons should be removed from our government!!
If a worker or employee makes similar things, they are immediately dismissed without notice...
Our government economizes the country to the precipice and I don't have confidence to the other parties either.

You describe your government very positively and this sounds good. A lot of young Aussies hate your government, for which reason?  

Post a Comment