three photos
22 November 2005

A further sunset at the river Elbe.
In the last days it was very cold and you could see not far, because we had dense fog. Today it was cold, but the sky was very clear.
Here is three times nearly the same photo...



a lonely jet fighter on the sky



a lonely duck in the water



thousands of crows in the sky

If you click on the pictures, you can better recognize.

The sunset was the most beautiful experience of this week, the other days were terrible and I don't mean the weather...


Blogger JgStephan said...

Thank you Porter!  

Blogger Jen said...

The photos were beautiful Stephan. You need to do more with your photography, you really have an eye for it.

ps I have not forgotten. I owe you an email : )  

Blogger JgStephan said...

Thank you Jen!
Unfortunately, my photos are not very varied...
I am curious about your email :)  

Post a Comment