serious crime
09 October 2005

In my previous post I mentioned a serious crime this happened in the bunker. A very popular discotheque was there, a criminal was under the guests and ignited a hand grenade on April 29th, 2000. Over 1500 people had celebrated there and nine people got perilous injured.

Some days later the criminal Cueneyt D. was arrested and the delinquent has confessed. He confessed to to have ignited a Yugoslavian M 75 hand grenade, but he has refused every further statement. Cueneyt didn't show repentance and derided his victims in the courtroom. The injured have physical problems and live today with many small shell splinters in their bodies. The victims should get solatium, altogether 25.000,- euro. The criminal doesn't have money and therefore there was nothing at all...

Assumedly wanted the drug dealer Cueneyt take revenge and therefore this cowardly attempted murder. He originally comes from Istanbul and was known as assault and drug dealer. This criminal lives in Hamburg since 1987 and was sentenced for thirty-three crimes to the year 2000!

In Germany such dangerous criminals are punished very hard and he must for a long time into a prison. "sarcasm"

He was sentenced to twelve years and nine months custody! This disgusting scum lives now at the expense of the taxpayers and will dismiss at the latest in the year 2012. Then he can further traffic in drugs and attack innocent people.

That is Germany!


Blogger Jen said...

I think sometimes we are so concerned that we give perfect justice to the criminals, that we forget about what they have done to the victims. It feels frustraiting to watch.  

Blogger Mauser*Girl said...

I agree with Jen. A lot of the time the justice system is so concerned with being "just" that they forget the victims.  

Blogger G said...

in favour of the death penalty, stephan?  

Blogger G said...

I had a friend who was almost killed last night in a fight with some skinheads... I'd have to say the Aussie correctional system isnt any better! My friend went to hospital and the ones who did it to him drove away - even after being questioned by the (useless!) police.  

Blogger JgStephan said...

@Jen & Mauser*girl - This is true and it makes me very angry.

@G - With murderers and child abuser I am for the death penalty.

I am very sorry for it and I wish Simon a good recovery. The delinquent with the bottle should be to abandon in the Outback, without water!
Is there many violent skinheads in Australia?

@Porter - You have right Porter and I hope for the same!  

Blogger G said...

I believe the victims or the relatives of the victime (if deceased) should choose the punishment of the perpetrator.

Not many where i Live and they're not politically motivated skinheads they just have it to scare people like me and my friends... it is scary though.  

Blogger Serena said...

I am in favor of the death penalty, but I am also in favor of elimating 'reasonable doubt' for capital cases. Doubt of any kind should not exist if the state is going to terminate a life.

G- hope your friend pulls through and justice is served. :(  

Blogger Diana Kennedy said...

I am afraid that 12 years are even "particulary hard" in German terms. Heck, the average sentence an acomplished murder gets in Germany is 10 years!  

Blogger JgStephan said...

@G - I hope Simon feels already a little better.

@Serena - You are quite right! I have the same opinion.

@Diana - Unfortunately, this is true...  

Post a Comment