Friday evening
04 October 2005

I have played billiard with my buddy Matthias on Friday evening. We have drink some Jack Daniels whiskey, although I find this drink disgusting and I have actually won all games.
At the last game it got boring and I have played the black billiard ball deliberately to the wrong hole.

I have only written this entry since I have promised it to Jen.


Blogger Mauser*Girl said...

For some reason you look very Irish to me in this photo. I'm not sure why....  

Blogger JgStephan said...

Irish??
I then don't have to disguise myself for the Halloween party and go as an Irishman. ;)

I really wonder like you come on this thought.  

Blogger Mauser*Girl said...

I'm not sure, either. The photo just struck me as very Irish for some reason. oO

You know, that bar could as well be somewhere in the States... it looks just like a lot of places here, even down to the ugly ceiling tiles. *grin*

Come on, admit it - you're actually living in Tennessee. :P  

Blogger JgStephan said...

Shit, you have it betrayed now, I don't come from Germany. I come from America and I'm a dyslexic. ;)

This harms I don't have any current uniform. I make a couple of scratches on my head, I feign amnesia with lalopathy and put myself drunk on the lawn near a US barrack. Back to Tennessee... :D  

Blogger Jen said...

It just proves my point..That we are all more the same than different no matter where we live. Im not sure you look Irish..But you are far from scary either LOL I think you exaggerate ALOT! The answer to the Birthday question is October 5th. Thanks for showing the photo...I dont think you can get away with going as is to your party...not at all scary enough..LOL YOU better work on a costume idea...  

Blogger JgStephan said...

My nephew has the mask from the film "Scream", if nothing better occurs to me I take these.

Perhaps I still have a better idea, I show my costume after the party in my Blog.  

Blogger rudyz said...

Hello Jg,

I used to be a "Xenophobe", but after looking at your photo I feel safe and unafraid. Was this photo taken at "Tootsie's Orchard Lounge" here in Nashville! That cooler in the background looks very familiar? LOL! Like your blog.


Nashville, Tennessee USA  

Post a Comment