Planten un Blomen
07 September 2005

I was with the youngest son of my sister on August 26th in Hamburg at "Planten un Blomen".
I had borrowed the digital camera from my older sister at the first time.

Here are a couple of shots, the boy on the shot is Florian, the son of my sister.










Blogger Mauser*Girl said...

Those photos are amazing. The ones from your trip to Berlin are great, too, but these ones are just beautiful.  

Blogger JgStephan said...

Thanks!
The digital camera is already very good.

Perhaps I exchange with my sister and she gets my digital video camera for this digital cam.  

Blogger Sonja said...

Great flower pics! :)  

Blogger G said...

If you don't know, the term for a brother or sisters child is "nephew" (if a boy) and "neice" (if a girl) in english.

But what a great kid! You're a good photgrapher too!  

Blogger JgStephan said...

@European - Thanks!

@G - Thanks! I am always pleased about help. I hope for it I improve as soon as possible.

I usually don't like kids very much, they often annoying me. ;) But Florian is a great kid!  

Blogger Forzavryheid said...

WOW!

Great photos buddy!

I think i'll be blogging again when I get back home to SA- I just need a change of scenery... Northern Ireland SUCKS. : )  

Blogger JgStephan said...

Thank you Adrian!

That pleases me and I am very curious about photos from South Africa. :)  

Blogger Forzavryheid said...

I have photos on my photoblog buddy!

Table Mountain and Cape Town, South Africa.  

Post a Comment