wedding ceremony
09 September 2005

My best buddy Tobias has married his fiancee Miriam today.
It was very beautiful and I will show some pictures here within the next days.

I have no time, in an hour I go to the wedding celebration.

On Sunday I write again.


Blogger Forzavryheid said...

PROST!!

(Whatever is said when drinking beer in Germany, I only remeber it because it sounds like the former F1 champion) : )

ENJOY THE WEDDING!!  

Blogger JgStephan said...

Thank you Adrian!

Alain Prost wasn't present, however, when drinking I have often said his name. ;)

I don't have any pictures of the wedding yet. Within some days I get pictures and then I show them on my Blog.  

Blogger Jen said...

I liked the pictures on the last post. Cant wait to see the new ones. : )  

Blogger JgStephan said...

Thank you Jen! :)

However, the pictures of the wedding haven't been made by me. I have shot a video with my digital camcorder on the day.
In the evening on the wedding celebration I wanted to take pictures. However, there was an incident and I was employed as a bartender the whole evening. Of course voluntary.
I write more to this if I have got the pictures.  

Blogger Diana Kennedy said...

However, Alain Proost missed a great party, as it seems! ;-)  

Blogger JgStephan said...

That's right!
His car was not fast enough, therefore he didn't come. ;))  

Post a Comment