what's your favorite?
29 September 2005

I have stolen this from Mauser*girl's Blog. I hope you also go along with that. I have learned something through this, I also can change the color from the text and the size now. ^^
You may laugh about me, I have two left hands in these things.


... bodywash
Dependent on my mood and it must smell good

... sport to participate in
Shooting (but unfortunately, not made since long)

... place to go for the weekend
In the nature or historical places

... bar to have some drinks at
I don't often go in bars, if I then go, into an Irish pub

... alcoholic drink
Beer or sometimes vodka orange

... position on the couch
Tailor seat

... position to sleep in
I lie on the side and have tightened the legs

... place to have dinner
Greek or turkish restaurant

... places to shop
I hate shops (except small ancient stores)

... piece of clothing
Jeans and T-shirt

... computer program
I have two left hands (see above)

... electronic gadget
Digital camera

... place in your home
Living room

... thing you own
My PC, the connection to the outside world


Blogger Mauser*Girl said...

Tailor seat = cross legged. :D And I sit that way all the time, with my laptop in my lap.  

Post a Comment