a short note.
03 September 2005

I maybe don't have the time to write the next days, but I am OK. I have some things to report, in addition a supplement for my last entry.

I still must answer some comments in my Blog.

I write something to some entries into the Blogs of my friends the next days. Therefore Mauser*girl, Diana and European, please also read your older entries.

Within two or three days I am present again.


Blogger Diana Kennedy said...

No problem. I turned my notifivation modus on, so i am notified by e-mail of comments to even older posts.
Whatever you have to do. Do it well!  

Blogger Mauser*Girl said...

Are you going to see your cousin? Drop me a note when you get back. You can also email me, of course.  

Blogger Serena said...

but I just linked you on my blog-- what will my 'adoring fans' do when they stop by for a quick look?  

Blogger Calcarus said...

gone on another secret mission have we? ;P  

Post a Comment