Berlin
07 September 2005

I was in Berlin on the international radio and television exhibition at the weekend. Actually I didn't want to go to the "IFA" but I wanted to fulfill a wish for my cousin. My cousin has a cardiac defect and already had repeatedly operation. He is afraid of the next operation and he told me, he would like to go to the "IFA".

My cousin felt good and he was very happy.

I have driven with the car more than one thousand kilometers on Saturday and there weren't any unexpected incidents. Although I was very tired after this excursion, I have then gone to a celebration of my buddy Tobias in the late evening. Tobias marries his fiance Miriam on September 9th. Within the last few days I have supported him at the preparations and therefore I didn't have leisure time.

My sister has lent me her digital camera and I have taken a couple of shots in Berlin.


This is number twenty of the many exhibition halls.


I stand between the exhibition halls on the central festival ground. The one hundred and fifty meters high radio tower is in the background.


A look from the radio tower at the central festival ground and the exhibition halls.


Exhibition hall number twenty.


Exhibition hall and traffic.


Traffic from the other side.


A Audi A4 from the DTM in a exhibition hall.


Another car


The Victory Column in Berlin, I have made this shot from the car on the return journey.


Blogger Sonja said...

Car good, cousin good, IFA good - what more could you ask for?!! :)  

Blogger JgStephan said...

That's correct and this has made me happy. :)  

Post a Comment