I like guns
17 September 2006


Some days ago my friend Adrian tried to access my blog from work and it wouldn't let him. The reason was the inappropriate content of firearms in my blog. What the hell? Now I will answer the call of duty and write something about guns. hehe
The pictures are my former guns. The first one is my Mauser 98k rifle, it was produced in the year 1943 in the company Mauser and was the standard rifle from the German soldiers in world war II. The second gun is my "Derringer" muzzleloading pistol in caliber .44 Usually is the trigger hidden and on the right side you can see the pistol in cocked position. The pistol is small but very powerful and it's much fun to shot such a "Derringer".

I have some links about guns and here can you download manuals and watch some videos of guns in action. The website surplusrifle is really great, there can you find informations about many guns and disassembly and reassembly instructions.
As example to loading my German 98k rifle, disassembly-reassembly and bolt disassembly-reassembly.
Here is a video clip of Mail Call with R. Lee Ermey and I think everybody know him as Drill Instructor Gunnery Sergeant Hartman in the movie Full Metal Jacket.
If somebody has further interesting links about guns, please send them to me and I will add them in my journal post.

Now I have inappropriate content of firearms in my blog.


Blogger Jen said...

Of all the inappropriate things you could write about you picked guns?

*girn*  

Blogger Chuang Shyue Chou said...

I have always wondered about the effective range of a 98K. Could you take out a target at 300 metres?

Just a note, you have great images in your blog and I enjoy viewing them.

Thanks for sharing.  

Post a Comment