I'm back
20 April 2006

For about one month I have written nothing in my blog and here is the first post after the break. I write not about me, because nothing has changed and I wouldn't write another boring post.

In 2004 was a house search in Ratingen/Germany and yesterday was the 52 year old guy sentenced to one year and ten months in prison from the court in Duesseldorf.
The guy was a gun collector and the police officers had found 122 guns and nearly 11000 cartridges in his house. He had revolver, pistols, rifles, shotguns and even machine guns, all illegal.
This guy was really crazy and since about 12 years he had not a girlfriend and no sex. The guns were the compensation and he said he had masturbate in front of his guns. He slept with his machine pistol and some other guns in his bed and he had build some bassinet's(like the ones for babys) for his guns.

I think such a strange guy shouldn't go to arrest in a prison, he should go in a nuthouse. I love also guns, but not in the way like this crazy guy...


Blogger Jen said...

Woah...I have no idea where to even begin with this one. lol

Happy Belated Easter Stephan.  

Blogger RobC said...

Oh damn... I'm also his age!
All I collect is blog links... :-)  

Post a Comment