two birthdays
27 February 2006

On Saturday I had visit my cousin Dennis, we celebrated his birthday and he became 25 years old on this day. It was a big party, I have had some drinks and therefore I had slept in my cousins house.

My sister had one day later her birthday, she became 39 years old. I have seen a lot of family members, my aunt, my uncle and my cousins from the Baltic Sea and many more.


Blogger JgStephan said...

Thank you! In Germany I have never seen such cars on the street...
Tomorrow I have the appointment in the hospital and they will operate my slipped disc. Perhaps I must stay there some days, but I hope I can leave the hospital after the operation. New Germany photos comming soon... :D  

Blogger Diana Kennedy said...

Akll my best wishes for the operation. Hospitals suck! But when you are out, you will enjoy freedom even more!  

Post a Comment