Deja vu
24 April 2006

In eight hours I have a appointment in the hospital and I must stay about one week there. The doctor will operate the slipped disc in my back. Some hours ago my uncle has called me via cell phone, my grandma is sick and she have a heavy pneumonia. A emergency physician was at her home and she refused to go to the hospital. She is nearly 80 years old and I'm so worried about her. It's the same with us like in February...

I haven't take good pictures from Felix the cat, but here is one.



After the hospital I will take some better photos.


Blogger Jen said...

Stephan I hope everything goes well for you this week with your back. I will be thinking of you.

I will say a prayer for your Grandma and I hope she gets well very soon. I know its hard but try not to worry.

PS Good photo of Felix. Hes a cutie.  

Blogger Consul-At-Arms said...

Good luck with your operation!  

Blogger RobC said...

Holding thumbs on the op Stephan.
Seems like Felix is feeling at home, nice pic btw.  

Blogger Diana Kennedy said...

Holding thumbs for you, too. I really hope that all youir health issues will be a matter of the past very soon. All my best wishes!  

Blogger Forzavryheid said...

Hey buddy!

Hope you and your grandma are doing better by the time you read this.

Im heading back to the UK in a week, so we must make a plan to hook up in Deutschland for a beer one weekend- itll be good to hang out with you!

DEUTSCHLAND, (Michael)SCHUMACHER UND BIER UBER ALLES!!  

Blogger JgStephan said...

Hey Adrian,

My grandma is doing well, but I have still problems with my back. I need no surgery and the doctors will fix my slipped disc with gymnastic.

You leave South Africa and heading back to the UK, I'm really surprised... It's a good plan to hook up in Deutschland for some beers buddy! I looking forward to our meeting. :)  

Blogger Diana Kennedy said...

Hi Stephan, are you well?

Longtime no news from you :(  

Post a Comment