Springtime in Germany
16 March 2006

The title is not a mistake, you can see some photos of the springtime in Germany and it's sooo cold.
In the last week was it really cold, we had -0,4 Fahrenheit(-18 Celsius) and in the night even -20 Celsius. Nearly every day I had appointments with the doctor and I had become another injection into my slipped disc. In three weeks I have become about 15 injections into my ass from some different nurses, they were beautiful and it was very embarrassing. My back is not better and in some weeks I have to go to the hospital and my slipped disc must be operate, I have to stay about one week in the hospital.

In the morning I needed often 15 minutes with the ice scraper to make little observation slits. My car was also frozen on the ground, icicled was on the sillboard, front bumper, rear bumper and my car don't move. I had to remove the icicle to move my VW Golf...
I could drive with my car to some places to take photos, but on some day was it impossible. In the nights we had often so much snowfall and I couldn't drive with my car on the street, the snow goes up to the car door!


These sign was funny and you can read Gruenanlage(green park), camping, barbecue and open fire is forbidden! :D


Some minutes after the photo I had a problem with my car, it was deadlocked in snow capot at the parking place and I was alone... Fifteen minutes later a family arrived the parking place, suddenly was the helpful father behind my vehicle and pushed it. My car have roll, I shouted "thank you" and looked into the rear-view mirror, he was soaked with dirty snow capot. I had a guilty conscience, the poor helpful guy...


I had take the following photos some days later and it was a sunny, but also very cold day.


The snow melting in the sun.


A tree with a nice looking plant.


A hill with many shadows, it's a nice place and my favorite photo.


My car and on the right side in the background you can see our house.


In the background is the garden and our pavilion, you can see a part of the barbecue grill.


This is only a very small icicle in the afternoon, in the morning were the icicle's much bigger.

I hate the weather and I wish we had summertime...


Blogger Mauser*Girl said...

That's a really nice park / camp site. But your title had me singing "It's springtime for Hitler and Germany" from "The Producers" soundtrack. *lol* Damn, now that song will be stick in my head for the rest of the day....  

Blogger JgStephan said...

I don't know the the song from the movie, but it sounds funny. :D  

Post a Comment