I'm alive
09 August 2006

I'm a member of the blogger community since about a year and since some months I have nothing written. I had many problems, but I think now is everything alright.
Here is my first blog post since April 2006 and I will show some of my new photos.

Here are some flowers who grow in our garden. The fist one is a photo manipulation, I changed the background to black&white therewith the beautiful blue is more eye-catching.


It's a Traubenhyazinthe((Grape hyacinth) also called Perlblume and they belong to the species Hyacinthaceae. Here is a link and below on the site you can see the species Muscari racemosum, it's the one in my picture. In the second link you can read a little about the flower in English.


In our garden we have a long Rhododendron hedgerow and here can you see one of the some hundred blossom. The Rhododendron is the state flower of the US state of Washington and West Virginia. It's also the national flower of Nepal.


These wild flowers grow on a meadow near the river Elbe and I don't know the name, but I like their appearance.


A dandelion with a little spider on the left side, she build a spiderweb. Along the river and also on the meadows you can see the dandelions everywhere.

I can't post more photos, because I have problem with blogger. I will try it later again.


Blogger Sonja said...

HEY! Glad you're back. How's the back and all that?
It's good to see those flowers. Out here in the arid West, everything has turned to it's summer color: brown. :(  

Blogger Jen said...

Beautiful photos Stephan! I cant wait to see the new ones you take at the island this weekend.

Im really glad your back posting again. You were missed.

ps: Wheres the photo of those happy snails? *grin* :)  

Blogger JgStephan said...

@European - Thanks for your comment, on Sunday I will visit your blog and tell you something. ^^ In the moment I'm busy, because tomorrow I drive to the Baltic Sea.

@Jen - Thank you, I'm glad you like the pics. :) I will try it again to submit the happy snails. lol  

Post a Comment