first snowfall
28 November 2005

On Friday we had first time snowfall in Northern-Germany. I have made the following five photos in the morning and I was some hours in the forest...


A dark place of the forest.


A dog hunted me the whole time, you can see him at the end from the way. He was always in my proximity and observed me.


A conifer coated with snow


Another coated tree


A oak tree and blue sky

The photos are in high resolution, click on the pic...



Blogger Mauser*Girl said...

Those are so beautiful! :D

I half expected it to start snowing here soon as well because it's been really cold and we even saw some snow flakes on Thanksgiving, but the temperatures went back up today...  

Blogger Jen said...

Beautiful photos Stephan. I almost wish I could be there and see it for myself.  

Blogger Sonja said...

I'm so jealous. I actually dreamed about snow in my parents' back yard last night.
I'm flying home in 15 days, but there probably won't be snow. :(  

Blogger G said...

Snow - something I don't see often! Love it though. The second picture, the one with the path - is the best. Nice work.  

Blogger JgStephan said...

Thanks at all! :)

@Mauser*girl - If it to start snowing you make certainly beautiful photos, you are a professional photographer! I'm curious about it...

@Jen - No problem, you can visit me with your boyfriend! ;)Unfortunately is it not so simple...

@European - You dreamed about snow...that's funny. Was it a deja vu? "lol"
I am sure you can see snow in your parents back yard in 15 days...I'll keep my fingers crossed!

@G - The kangaroos and crocodiles certainly wouldn't be very enthused by the snow. :D The second picture is my favorite...  

Blogger JgStephan said...

Thank you Porter!
That's a great idea, I send my friends self-made Christmas postcards.
You saw twice snow? I saw alot snow in my life and had many snowball fights in my childhood. I hit my teacher accidentally with a snowball in the face and he had become a black eye...  

Post a Comment