Germany...that sucks!
08 February 2006

Germany does not have sufficient money to pay me a occupational retraining and all my request were deprecated, although I don't find work in my old job. But our government squander money for other "important" things, to assist criminals!

Don't get me wrong, I have no problems with political asylum seekers if they are legal here and if they are hunted in their countries.

Unfortunately there are many illegal asylum seeker and the request for political asylum were deprecated. These illegal immigrants shall be deported in their homelands and now comes the problem, the people hide their homeland. These people cannot be brought back in their homelands and they must stay in Germany, they were supported by the government, so that they have enough money for life.

But our politicians aren't stupid they solves these financial problem! "sarcasm"
The German Secretary of the Interior Karl Peter Bruch(SPD) offered the criminals money if they mention their homeland and fly at home.

This extravagance has cost in 2005 more than 5 million euros... But not every criminal accept these, a illegal asylum seeker has deprecated 20000 euro. The government increased this offer to 50000 euros, but it wasn't enough for the guy! He said that he would call his name and leave Germany, if the Germans pay him 100000 euro....



On February 7, 2006, Germany's Federal Constitutional Court ordered an early release of Motassadeq, the friend from the 9/11 terrorists.

Give me 20000 euro and I would leave these fucking country immediately!!


Blogger Mauser*Girl said...

That's just stupid.

A country should first care about its own citizens, and second about everyone else.

If its own citizens can't find work, that's hwere the money needs to go and where the laws need to change, not to support illegal immigrants within its borders.  

Blogger JgStephan said...

@Porter - Right, these terrorist should drive direct into the hell!

@Mauser*girl - That's Germany and our laws makes me so angry...  

Blogger Diana Kennedy said...

This may be a stupid comment: Boy, how can a human being be so freaking ugly like this Motassadeq? Can Nature really be this cruel?, eeew!  

Blogger JgStephan said...

HAHAHAHA! Perhaps has your comment nothing to do with my post, but these are always my thoughts if I see his face.
I am not a pretty guy, but I'm glad that I doesn't look like Motassadeq. :D  

Blogger Diana Kennedy said...

Actually you do look good.  

Blogger G said...

In Australia we took care of these blokes the other month at the beach ;). Plus we're busy whooping their asses from here to Iraq along with the yanks!  

Post a Comment