learn by pain
23 January 2006

Learn by pain was a proverb during my days in the German Army and in the following case it matched very well.

In the last post I had written it's at the time very cold and now a 10 year old German at the city Selb has tried something. It was -0,4 Fahrenheit(-18 Celsius) cold and he licked at a lamppost...

Ambulance men must rescued the scholar and he was slightly injured. Unfortunately I don't have a photo of the "intelligent" boy.

Perhaps Charles Darwin's theory is right, but I hope the scholar has learned something by pain...


Blogger JgStephan said...

"LOL" It's a funny movie, but the scene with the beer bottle and the cop was wittier...  

Blogger Mauser*Girl said...

He probably DID see the movie and thought it must be fake.... *rolls eyes*  

Blogger JgStephan said...

HAHAHAHA! I think now he has a new nickname...  

Post a Comment