bright but frosty
24 January 2006

Some of my friends like my pictures and therefore I will show a couple of new photos from yesterday.


Wild ducks march over the ice...


...and take a bath in the frosty river.



A calm place at the riverbank...


...and the sky.


Beautiful reflections in the water...



Blogger Diana Kennedy said...

Wonderful photos again. I am amazed by the silky blue-tones you always have in your pictures. As I said , you SHOULD use them for wallpapers, as an example. Do you have bigger resolution versions of them? I would try out something, if you agree.

Russian cold has arrived here, too. It is so damn cold I am shivering all day long.  

Blogger JgStephan said...

Thank you for the compliment Diana! Yes I have all my pictures in bigger resolution, they are in 2848 x 2136 and I hope it's big enough. You would try out something? I agree as a matter of course, I would be happy! Which photos do you need?

I have heard that the cold has arrived France and I hope it gets soon warmer. I sleep always with open windows and in the morning it's very cold...  

Blogger Diana Kennedy said...

Yes, this resolution would bew perfect. I would like to try out something with "A calm place at the river bank" and the sky.  

Post a Comment