bird of prey
26 December 2005

A lonely bird of prey in front of the sunset. Perhaps he search something to eat or he enjoys the great perspective.



It must be wonderful to levitate over all things...


Blogger JgStephan said...

Thank you Porter!
We have the same number one fantasy, that is funny. :D You know I was a paratrooper in the German army but it is not really my fantasy, the fly from 300 meter is too short. "lol"

Thank you Kaci! you are right, I take the photo on the river Elbe in the near from Hamburg. I love the southern states, it's one of my biggest dreams to visit America. America's history is sooo interesting. You have strong German heritage?  

Blogger JgStephan said...

Within the next days I will post some photos with the uniform, I had promised Mauser*girl some photos, too. She is a great friend and she had made the design from my blog. :)

Hartkopf is very funny...I have worked in a business in Hamburg for some years and the name from a good customer was Hartkopf. We said always his name fits, because he was really a Hartkopf. "lol"

I haven't taken any photos in the Hamburg port yet and I will do this soon.  

Blogger Diana Kennedy said...

This photo is jus wonderful. You are getting better and better. The colurs are splendid. What kind of camera do you use? a traditional or adigital one?  

Post a Comment