a bad day
24 December 2005

As I had expected, it was today a terrible day and anything that could go wrong is go wrong. I was invited for a Christmas lunch by my parents and before it, I have paid a visit to my grandma to give her a Christmas present. My bad expectations were transgressed, after the visit I was in a bad temper and very sad.

During the drive I asked myself why the life is so unpleasant and whether it can get more worse. Why certainly! If there is a worse time for something to go wrong, then it will happen and I had a car breakdown... I have left my car and I walked the last 4 kilometres. The Christmas lunch was not better, I was allowed to listen to a lecture what I have made wrong in my life and what I could do better...

Afterwards I wanted to be alone and went home. My feelings were a mixture of self-hate, sadness and anger. Suddenly a friend has called me and asked me whether I would like to coming to a party with some friends. The party is far away and he wanted to pick me up with his car. I thought it would be better as to brood at home and I have accept his offer. Every solution breeds new problems...I have waited and waited but he didn't come. I have called and asked him when he pick me up. He said to me, that they are already on the party and my friends have forgotten me...

Now I am sitting alone at home, drink a lot of beer and I watch the movie "Scrooged".


Blogger Mauser*Girl said...

The stupid holidays are overrated anyway.  

Blogger JgStephan said...

That's quite possible.  

Blogger Serena said...

LOL, sorry, but your misery/this post makes me laugh.  

Post a Comment