I beat some records
22 December 2005

I have taken only two photos within the last week and these are not good.




The last two weeks I was very busy and I have beat some records.



I had scanned more than 1100 pages of world war 2 magazines...this is not a misspelling, these were really over 1100 pages.

Yesterday morning I was in Hamburg and I have not found a parking lot. I have sought very long and found a parking lot far away from the shopping street. Then I had a new problem, I was allowed to park on this parking lot only one hour and it was very expensive. I had to run to the shopping street, bought two books and took many photos of some historical insignia. I had to sprint after that to my car because I had overrun the parking time by half an hour. It is a record to create all this within 90 minutes in the Christmas time.

Because of the long sought for a parking lot I had lost much time and I must to an appointment in my place of residence, which is 30 kilometres away. I had the appointment within 45 minutes and you usually need for this way over an hour in Hamburg. I have driven at excessive speed and needed only 30 minutes for this way! My car has a maximum speed of 165 km/h and I made 195 km/h on the freeway...it's unbelievable!! The speed-limit on the freeway is 100 km/h...

I have smoked to many cigarettes and this is the last and teariest record.


Blogger Mauser*Girl said...

I hope you didn't get any tickets! Traffic must be awful in Hamburg during Christmas shopping! :(  

Blogger Serena said...

I hope you don't mind, I used the first one as wallpaper on my desktop. I really like these two.  

Blogger Jen said...

Beautiful as always Stephan..you have a gift.  

Blogger G said...

very nice photos once again.... i love the one with the drops, looks really classy. and gotta love those autobahns right? if im correct they have no speed limit! theres only one road in aus like that (although it does stretch half way across the country in almost a straight line).

merry christmas from all downunder! have a top holidays!  

Blogger JgStephan said...

@Mauser*girl - The traffic is always awful in Hamburg...

@Porter - Unfortunately I didn't have a good theme, your photos are much more interesting as mine.

@Serena - Nooo, I don't mind that you used my photo as wallpaper...I am glad and thank you Serena!

@Jen - Thank you Jen! But you shall not always exaggerate... ;P

@G - Thank you G! The most "Autobahnen" have no speed limit in Germany, but these one has a 100 km/h speed limit... Many Americans and Japanese buy their Porsche in Germany and drive with full speed over the freeway.

@Kaci - Thank you Kaci! In these days you must be politically correct? That is heavy...
I am only a hobby photographer and I do this since a short time. You are a writer and this is interesting, what do you write?  

Post a Comment