red shine the sun
05 July 2005


sundown Posted by Picasa

Since I don't have good news, here is a picture from our city.
A look during the sundown over the river Elbe.
I sit often on this landing stage when I want to be undisturbed.


Blogger Mauser*Girl said...

That's absolutely beautiful. Did you take the picture? If so, you need to become a photographer!  

Blogger JgStephan said...

The picture isn't from me, I doesn't want to adorn myself with borrowed plumes. ;)
I have still found nobody who wants to exchange my Sony MiniDV Digital Camcorder for a good camera.
If I take my own pictures, I am curious about your professional opinion on it.  

Blogger Mauser*Girl said...

If you can't find anyone to trade for your camcorder, why don't you put an ad in the local classifieds and use the money you get for it to buy a camera?

And I know what you mean about getting a "good camera". My digicam is okay but it doesn't take the best pictures. My old camera takes wonderful pictures but I have to pay for developing and scan them, etc. I really want a Nikon D70 but there's no way I can afford one until after I get all my teeth fixed. The cheapest I've found it was $900. Urgh. So expensive.  

Blogger JgStephan said...

You are right with that and I also will do this now.
I wanted to buy a good camera for me when I was thirteen years old, but I have invested the DM 1500,- in a rifle.

You need a very good digicam at your talent or a darkroom!  

Post a Comment