a job for me?
09 July 2005

I sent my application to a courier service and the boss of the company has called me this morning.
I am a businessman. I haven't experience as a delivery truck driver and therefore he didn't want to hire me.
We talked longer and he wants to give me a chance.
I shall go on Monday as a front-seat passenger to check my suitability.
It isn't a dream job but I would be very happy if I get this position.


Blogger Calcarus said...

its really good to be given that chance. most people wouldnt even think twice bout hiring people without experience and once you have a job its so much easier to get other jobs.
love the site by the way  

Blogger Mauser*Girl said...

That is good news! :D I haven't heard back from any of the people I contacted for you, but who knows, now that they offer you a job, everyone else probably will, too. That's the way it usually works!  

Blogger JgStephan said...

Thank you calcarus!
The site made the very talented Mauser*Girl for me.
She's being very helpful.  

Blogger Calcarus said...

anytime :D
the layout is very nicely done, and it does look like she has been helping you out with alot of things. its great when friends help each other out  

Blogger G said...

good luck with the job, hope you get it!  

Blogger JgStephan said...

Thanks!
Unfortunately, I haven't got the job.  

Post a Comment