hard work
23 June 2005

Today we had a very hot day again and the sun burned.
I have unfortunately too much leisure and I have used this time to work in our garden.
The rest of an old stable stone wall still had to be removed and I needed for it more than four hours.
It was very exhausting to reduce the wall to small pieces with the sledge hammer.
The work made no fun, but I could diminish the annoyance of the last days a little bit.

Tomorrow my mother has birthday and the whole family comes together again.
My two sisters come with their children and husbands and then comes the stupid questions from other family members.
"When do you want to marry finally times and have children?"
I hate this and other stupid questions and everybody knows this.
I have sufficiently other worries at the moment and hopefully they spare me tomorrow with it.


Blogger Mauser*Girl said...

^^ I just started a thread on DA the other day about people always asking Trueman and I when we're going to have children. It's so annoying. Like there's nothing else in life and no other reason to get married than having kids. I don't even *like* kids.  

Post a Comment