birthday party
25 June 2005

Yesterday we celebrated the birthday of my mother and more guests came than expected.
My younger sister came with her husband and two children, my older sister came with her husband and four children.
My grandmother and some other relatives.
My youngest uncle, who is only six years older like me, came with two children.
His wife could not come, because she got her son Connor at the beginning of the week and she is still in the hospital.

The weather was still very good and in the evening we have a barbecue.
And then said my aunt something which can make me very furiously:
"Your sisters are married, have several children and their own house. You are now already 29 years old, when you want finally a marrying and children get?"
I gave her an unfriendly answer and she spoke no more word with me.

This morning I had an appointment in the open air bath of our city.
It was very hot again and I swam only one thousand meters.
The sky clouded over at noon and we walked home.
It suddenly began very strongly to rain and even my underwear was soaked totally.

I'm so tired because tonight I couldn't sleep and this evening I must to the birthday party of a friend....


Blogger Mauser*Girl said...

Sounds to me like your sisters are making up for the lack of children you have. I mean, two kids I can see. But FOUR? Good grief. It's a woman, not a rabbit!  

Blogger JgStephan said...

It's a woman, not a rabbit! "grin"
When she got her fourth child, I gave her a bouquet and a packing of condoms.  

Post a Comment