sad day
03 June 2005

Do you know the feeling for it one is sad and doesn't know why?
I couldn't sleep last night although I was extremely tired.
This morning I bit into a very hard roll and a piece of my tooth has broken off.
Now of course I have to go to the dentist and I am afraid of him.
An adult man and fear of the dentist, it is but embarrassing for me but I can do nothing against this.
At the moment a storm rages with us and there is lightning and thunders.


Blogger Mauser*Girl said...

:( I know exactly how you feel. We have been having really bad and dreary weather here, too, and I broke my tooth two weeks ago as you know. I hope you have a nice dentist, at least. And dental insurance to pay for it (which I don't have). It'll get better.  

Blogger JgStephan said...

My health insurance doesn't take on all costs either.
I'll have to pay the invoice of the dentist for the large part.
A dental insurance is too expensive for me.
Sometimes the life can be really bad.  

Blogger Mauser*Girl said...

See, that's why I'm starting to teach German. I make some extra money and they learn something.

I guess life can always be worse, even if you're already doing pretty bad. I mean, at least you're not living on the street, or worse yet, freezing to death in Siberia... ;)

*smile*  

Post a Comment