a hot day
30 May 2005

Today we had marvelous weather and a nice barbecue with our family.
Afterwards I wanted on mine blog, but my nephew had problems with his motor-scooter and I repaired the vehicle.
After the repair he made a test run and came back few minutes later.
I check the disc brake again and touch stupidly this hot part.
F..k!!!
I have burnt my middle finger more strongly than the others and the finger became a bond.
What the next days probably still happens?


Blogger JgStephan said...

Hi SGT Trueman,
I can show everybody the middle finger and nobody can take it badly me. :D
If the people knew however like it happened, then they would laugh at me.
Learn by pain would my drill sergeant at that time said to me.
Naturally I knew the frictional heat...  

Blogger Mauser*Girl said...

At least you're not in the same position as my friend Bill. He works in a lumber yard and nearly cut his middle finger OFF with a saw! Yikes.

And don't worry about your English - you're learning! Make sure to use that LEO site if you don't know words, it's the best one out there.  

Post a Comment